HonoRBeforeGloryRTWClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rome Total war Clan-[Honor Before Glory]

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
+2
ZWarrior
Cam_Jong_The_Illest
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam_Jong_The_Illest

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:20 pm

1-Why do you want to join this clan? I work better with a team. The game is always fun with more people.
2-What is your rome gaming tag? Cam_Jong_The_Illest
3-What is you secondary rome gaming tag? Good Peasant_Maad Village
4-How much have you played rome? Quite a bit from 2007-2009, and I just recently picked it back up again.
5-What level do you think you are? Pretty average I suppose but I know I at least don't suck. RTW is just a chess game practically. I am definitely trying to get better though, but feel like I am at the point where the only way to get above average is to play with people who can teach me more.
6-What is your favorite faction in rome? Honestly it depends on who I am playing. Usually just house of scipi.Sometimes I like to play selucids tho because they are really dynamic. Macedon is always a close favorite too just because I was really in to RTW:Alexander for a while.
7-What do you hate most in rome? People who don't know what certain rules are and don't bother to ask.
8-In which country do you live? Fortunately and Unfortunately: America
Back to top Go down
ZWarrior
Consul
Consul
ZWarrior

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:24 pm

Great,now a clan member or leader can test you.
Back to top Go down
https://honourbeforegloryrtw.rpg-board.net
PrinceOfPontus123
Centurion
Centurion
PrinceOfPontus123

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:25 pm

by that he means im testing you Razz
Back to top Go down
https://honourbeforegloryrtw.rpg-board.net/

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:26 am

I beg you don't bring numidia twice
Back to top Go down
Gerard_Bob

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:01 am

1-Why do you want to join this clan? Im a teamplayer, Im not good on my own, but with teammembers Im pretty decent. And Im sick of playing with noobs all the time.
2-What is your rome gaming tag? Gerard_Bob
3-What is you secondary rome gaming tag? got none
4-How much have you played rome? started 3 years ago with retail version, bt lost CD key. Played online on gameranger and tunngle. when RTW was on sale in christmas I bought it to play online normally.
5-What level do you think you are? In a 1v1: 2/10 in a 2v2 or higher, 8/10 > Im a teamplayer. And the only way to improve is to play with experienced people.
6-What is your favorite faction in rome? I like to play Germania a lot, Im good with heavy infantry and archers. Macedon and Seleucids are also pretty fun to play as.
7-What do you hate most in rome? Noobs, Lag, and people with arty or elephants.
8-In which country do you live? Live in Italy, am from Holland, speak English better then Dutch or Italian Razz
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:02 am

Gerard get online i'll have a quick game with you
Back to top Go down
Scippy
Consul
Consul
Scippy

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Was Cam accepted?
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:01 am

Yes, but he has left now.
Back to top Go down
Scippy
Consul
Consul
Scippy

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:09 pm

------------LOCKED---------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1