HonoRBeforeGloryRTWClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rome Total war Clan-[Honor Before Glory]

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VIper application.

Go down 
+2
Scippy
Darkmage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkmage

VIper application. Empty
PostSubject: VIper application.   VIper application. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 2:32 am

1-How old are you? 17
2-Why do you want to join this clan? To become better at this game.
3-What is your rome username? VIper
4-Who is stronger Scipii,Brutii or Julii?(Think twice before answering) Brutii has better temple bonuses and where it expands[Greece,Asia minor] it gets lots of money.
5-For how long have u been playing rome? 2 months
6-What level do you think you are? Above average
7-What is your favorite faction in rome? Julii because it's red, I like red
8-What do you hate most in rome? Noobs and lag.
9-In which country do you live? England
10-What is you Steam Account username? VIper
Back to top Go down
Scippy
Consul
Consul
Scippy

VIper application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIper application.   VIper application. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 3:08 am

Thanks for the application m8 and welcome to our humble forum! The first thing we require you to do is to add {HBG}_RnK, {HBG} ZWarrior, {HBG} Scippy and {HBG} Imperator on your steam account. If you see any of these 4 members online, please ask them for a tryout in both cwb and 31k. For more details pertaining to the tests, please refer to the section In the meantime, please make yourself comfortable here and best of luck in your tryouts m8.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
G Baroj_Centurion
Centurion
Centurion
G Baroj_Centurion

VIper application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIper application.   VIper application. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:49 am

Who is stronger Scipii,Brutii or Julii?(Think twice before answering): I think Scipions have the best ships in the whole game. This point is very important in this game because you cannot control the sea fights besides controling the sea is the most important economical point.

Does anyone agree with me?
Back to top Go down
Scippy
Consul
Consul
Scippy

VIper application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIper application.   VIper application. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 9:12 am

Ye in campaign, I believe Scipii is the strongest due to its navy, but probably also the most to play in the campaign out of all 3 factions. The path you would normally take is to take Carthage in the South, then Numidia in the west, then perhaps Spain in the north. But sooner or later, you'd have to fight Egypt, no doubt, and they are the probably the toughest faction to beat with in the game.
Back to top Go down
Numidian_Warlord
Consul
Consul
Numidian_Warlord

VIper application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIper application.   VIper application. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Guys, I believe "Vlper" is tara. Just look at his screenshots.

little troll
Back to top Go down

VIper application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIper application.   VIper application. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 10:55 pm

i don't think is Tara cose tara is in Heaven i spoke to him yesterday.
not in "heaven" but in {HEAVEN CLAN} LOL
Back to top Go down
Numidian_Warlord
Consul
Consul
Numidian_Warlord

VIper application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIper application.   VIper application. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:00 am

Its him trust me
Back to top Go down
Imperator of Rome
Consul
Consul
Imperator of Rome

VIper application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIper application.   VIper application. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:07 am

There are so many Vipers Razz I can't find him Razz
Back to top Go down
Numidian_Warlord
Consul
Consul
Numidian_Warlord

VIper application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIper application.   VIper application. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:14 am

Look in my friends imp. Its tara
Back to top Go down
Imperator of Rome
Consul
Consul
Imperator of Rome

VIper application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIper application.   VIper application. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:15 am

OK THANKS Smile
Back to top Go down
ZWarrior
Consul
Consul
ZWarrior

VIper application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIper application.   VIper application. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Good application!
Back to top Go down
https://honourbeforegloryrtw.rpg-board.net

VIper application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIper application.   VIper application. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 11:31 pm

if is Tara let him in!
i know he left because he was going to get kicked, and is for a reason that has no sence why he left in first place
Back to top Go down
Scippy
Consul
Consul
Scippy

VIper application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIper application.   VIper application. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 11:42 pm

If this person does indeed happen to be Tara, then there is absolutely no reason why I should let him rejoin. He has effectively already been kicked from the clan twice, and for good reason. I heard that he has several accounts too. Seriously, doesn't he have better things to do than to loiter around our forum? :l
Back to top Go down
Scippy
Consul
Consul
Scippy

VIper application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIper application.   VIper application. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:03 pm

Application rejected.

--------LOCKED-------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VIper application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIper application.   VIper application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIper application.
Page 1 of 1