HonoRBeforeGloryRTWClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rome Total war Clan-[Honor Before Glory]

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New rules for application process (MUST READ)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scippy
Consul
Consul
Scippy

New rules for application process (MUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: New rules for application process (MUST READ)   New rules for application process (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 4:43 pm

After consultation with Porcupine, we have decided to impose several new rules regarding the application process:

1. From this point on, All recruits are required to be referred to this forum by any recruiters first before they are tried out. They will then have to write an application in the application section before tryouts. Unless the recruits have passed the tryout, no recruits will be allowed to put HBG tags on. I ask that all recruiters take notice of this.

2. All new recruits will officially have to have recruit tags for a week. So the Rank will be something like this: {HBG}- Your name REC. A trainer (RnK/Imperator/Zwarrior) will be assigned to them to train them and help them improve their skill before they officially become members of the clan.

3. Any violation of the rules will not be tolerated and will lead to serious consequences. That also includes for any recruiters who tests the applicant first before they write an app. I hope that no one will violate the rules of the application process and that we will not have to take any sort of action against anyone. Let's all help to make an effort to keep the peace and a clan to have fun!

Peace, and have a great day folks!

Moky/Scippy
Back to top Go down
Imperator of Rome
Consul
Consul
Imperator of Rome

PostSubject: Re: New rules for application process (MUST READ)   New rules for application process (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:38 am

You are doing a Gr8 Job M8.....Good news from me too...I am coming back after 2 Days. Cheers ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scippy
Consul
Consul
Scippy

PostSubject: Re: New rules for application process (MUST READ)   New rules for application process (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:24 am

Thanks m8 Very Happy Will be great to see you that! Hope you are enjoying the festival Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Numidian_Warlord
Consul
Consul
Numidian_Warlord

PostSubject: Re: New rules for application process (MUST READ)   New rules for application process (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 1:52 pm

Cool! SO do I need to change my name again?
Numidian.
Back to top Go down
Imperator of Rome
Consul
Consul
Imperator of Rome

PostSubject: Re: New rules for application process (MUST READ)   New rules for application process (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 1:55 pm

Why would you change ur name ?
Back to top Go down
Scippy
Consul
Consul
Scippy

PostSubject: Re: New rules for application process (MUST READ)   New rules for application process (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 3:04 pm

No need to, Numidian m8 ur name is good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New rules for application process (MUST READ)   New rules for application process (MUST READ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New rules for application process (MUST READ)
Page 1 of 1